The Buckeye Region is composed of eight Collegiate Chapters and one Alumni Association in Kentucky and Ohio. This region was introduced at the 2010 National Convention when it was announced that there would be a realignment of regions.
Chapters in the Region
- Beta Beta - Kent State University, Kent, OH
- Beta Iota - The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Beta Xi - Miami University, Oxford, OH
- Epsilon Iota - Ohio University, Athens, OH
- Epsilon Phi - University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- Epsilon Beta - Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH
- Zeta Gamma - Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
Alumni Association in the Region
- CAAA - Columbus Area Alumni Association
Current Chapter Consultant
Past Region Consultant
- Elizabeth Walsh (2012-2013)
- Corinna Irizarry (Zeta Gamma only) (2012-2013)
- Christopher A. Crout (2011-2012)
- Mercedes Himmons (Zeta Gamma only, 2011-2012)
- Sarah Alderman (2010-2011)
- Annette Arlint (Beta Iota only, 2010-2011)
Regional Conference is an event held annually where all Chapters of Phi Sigma Pi in a specific region gather together to promote scholarship, fellowship, and leadership on a larger scale. Each year, a different Chapter within the region is selected to host the conference at their institution. There is usually a theme for the conference, and the service, scholarship, and social events are usually linked to that in some way. As a part of the scholarship aspect, there are roundtable discussions held that focus on different topics and issues that Chapters may be having. Also, there is a Leadership in Action module held, and Local Facilitator Training is given as well.
- 2011 - Epsilon Iota, January 14-16
The theme for BRIC 2011 was Greek related, as the conference was held in Athens at Ohio University. For service, a Red Paper Clip Project was held, for a scholarship event there was a Greek cultural lesson, and for a social event there were Greek Olympic Games and a movie night.
- 2012 - Epsilon Beta, January 13-15
The theme for BRIC 2012 was "Arabian Nights." For a service event, Brothers brought in school supply donations for needy children. For a scholarship event, there was a trivia game put together that was centered around the movie "Aladdin." For a social event, there was a ethnic dinner followed by a dance.
- 2013 - Beta Iota, February 22-24