|Chapter||Epsilon Delta ΕΔ|
University of South Florida
|Date Inducted||Spring 2014|
|Birthdate||October 19, 1994|
Early Fraternity Life and Career
Courtney rushed for Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity at the University of South Florida in Spring 2014. She was initiated as a member of Chi Class, during which time she was a member of the Awards & Scholarship Committee. During her initiation semester, Courtney became the second Little of Jessica Leon. She was officially inducted as a Brother of the Epsilon Delta Chapter of Phi Sigma Pi on April 20, 2014. Courtney is currently majoring in psychology and hopes to pursue a career in clinical psychology.
Collegiate Years at Epsilon Delta Chapter
- Spring 2014: Chi Class Awards & Scholarship Committee Member
- Fall 2014: Service Committee Member
- Spring 2015: Awards & Scholarship Committee Chair, J-Board Member
- Fall 2015: Parliamentarian
- Spring 2016: Parliamentarian
- 2015 National Convention in Washington D.C.
- National Delegate for the 2016 National Convention in Kansas City, Missouri