Josh Lazar (born 16 February 1980) is an Alumnus and former Faculty Advisor of Gamma Chi Chapter (ΓΧ 11) at the University of Central Florida, founder of the Central Florida Alumni Chapter, and the current Vice President of Finance of the Phi Sigma Pi Foundation.
Early Fraternity Life and Career
Josh was part of the Charter Class of the Gamma Chi Chapter and was inducted on April 15, 1998. He was the first PR chair of the Gamma Chi Chapter, as well as the first brother to receive an award from the Chapter. In the fall of 1999 he joined the National Membership Development Committee working under the Vice President of Membership Development Kara Domby. After 2 years, he joined the National Membership Development Committee and worked on the committee until 2005. Josh was on the National Development Committee for the year 2008-2009.
Collegiate Years at Gamma Chi Chapter (1998-2001)
- Charter Member of Gamma Chi Chapter
- Public Relations Chair 1998-2000
- Parliamentarian 2000-2001
Alumni Years to Present
- Central Florida Alumni Chapter (CFAC), 2011-present
- Central Florida Alumni Association (CFAA), 2001-2005
- President, CFAA, 2001-2005
- Faculty Advisor, Gamma Chi Chapter 2004-2006
- Alumni of the Year, Gamma Chi Chapter 2004-2006
- Phi Sigma Pi Foundation Vice President of Finance; 2012-present
- Phi Sigma Pi Foundation Board Member; 2011-present
- Phi Sigma Pi Foundation; 2010-present
- National Membership Development Committee (NMDC); 1999-2001
- National Alumni Development Committee (NADC); 2001-2005
- National Development Committee; 2008-2009
- National Convention: 1999-2001,2003,2004, 2012 (6)
- Grand Chapter: 1999-2001,2003,2004, 2102 (6)
Bigs and Littles
Josh was a Charter Member of Gamma Chi and does not have a Big Brother.
Josh has 3 Little Brothers: