|Sara Nicole Scobee|
|Name||Sara Nicole Scobee|
East Tennessee State University
|Date Inducted||April 21, 2008|
Early Fraternity Life and Career
In her own words:
"When I joined Phi Sigma Pi, I was a Resident Adviser, secretary of Resident Hall Association and secretary of NRHH. However, I wanted a life outside of housing that let me meet new people and be more involved outside of housing. That was when I received the letter telling me about the new Honor fraternity on campus, PSP. Right away I knew this was for me. Although there have been many bumps along the way, I have met some amazing people and I do not regret my decision to join in the slightest."
Collegiate Years at Epsilon Xi Chapter
1. 2008-2009 Social Co-Chair
2. 2009-2010 Secretary
1. Retreat (Spring 2009)
2. Numerous Social Events
Bigs and Littles
Sara was a founding member so she doesn't have a Big.
Sara has 2 Little Brothers:
- Meredith Foster: Active
- Jackie Deck: Initiate, Delta Class
Sara can be reached via email at: email@example.com
Other Interesting Facts
1. I love the color red.
2. I was born in Florida and lived in Virginia, Tennessee, Japan and Ohio.
3. I hate spiders and snakes. Like REALLY hate.
4. I use to read a LEAST one book a day in high School. And by book I mean novel.
5. I could not live without my phone and purse.
6. I love to dress up but I’m more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt!
7. Although I own more heels than flip-flops and tennis shoes put together, I hardly ever wear them.