The Phi Sigma Pi Social Resource Guide
- Social Ideas! Read or add more.
- What makes a Fun Fundraising experience for the chapter?
- How can we plan our event funds more effectively? Read: "How to Buy a Big Gorilla"
- Saving money. Should we save? How do we manage this well?
- Risk Planning
- Insurance Certificate of Liability Request: "[]"
- Ways to invite and keep track of attendance: "[]"
- Keepsakes for events: "[]"
- Article: "Students urged to give"
- Go back to Phi Sigma Pi Wiki Main Page
All content submitted to the Phi Sigma Pi Wiki-based Resource Guides is considered the shared property of Phi Sigma Pi and its members. Please do not submit content unless you are comfortable that it may be edited, amended, altered or removed by other contributors. Malevolent destruction of content and/or posting of blatantly inappropriate content may be considered conduct unbecoming a brother.
Content that is likely to be considered unacceptable and inappropriate includes, but is not limited to: content relating to illegal activities of any kind, or activities prohibited by Phi Sigma Pi or University Rules or Regulations, references to (legal or illegal) use of alcohol or drugs, sexually explicit material or references and/or content describing or promoting hazing, discrimination, or harassment of any kind.
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by Phi Sigma Pi of the linked web sites, or the information contained therein. Phi Sigma Pi does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Any external hyperlinks should conform to the rules as outlined in Editing FAQs otherwise they may be removed. Inappropriate adding of external hyperlinks may be considered conduct unbecoming a brother.
All content in the Resource Guides should be considered as advice only, and no content or advice should be followed if in conflict with the Phi Sigma Pi National Constitution, University Regulations, or state, local, or federal law.