Early Fraternity Life and Career
Pledged: Spring 1979 (DuKuPuWuZ); PSP member since 1979 Chapter Officer: Historian, Secretary, PledgeMaster (w/Michael Horn) Received several chapter awards, including the Joseph Torchia Scholarship and the Phi Sigma Pi Award.
Alumni Years to Present
Speaker at numerous Phi Sigma Pi National Conventions, Founders' Day Banquets (across the US), local chapter meetings, etc.
Currently serving on the Phi Sigma Pi Foundation Board, 2007-Present; Director of Communication.
Steven DiGuiseppe participated on the Long Range Planning Committee which had the task of ensuring Phi Sigma Pi's future by reactivating chapters that were inactive.
- Helped to reactivate Kappa Chapter in 1988.
- Helped to create the following new chapters:
- Alpha Beta Chapter (Founder - Mike McQueney, Sigma 787) - 1988
- Alpha Gamma Chapter (Founder - Jeffery Johnson) - 1988
- Alpha Delta Chapter (Founder - Justin Kirsten, Sigma 809) - 1988
- Alpha Epsilon Chapter - 1988
- Alpha Zeta Chapter
- Alpha Theta Chapter (David Eshelman, Sigma 807)
- Alpha Iota Chapter
- Alpha Kappa Chapter (Founder - Mark Pabst, Tau 1108)
- Alpha Lambda Chapter (Founder - Greg Armstrong, Sigma 871)
- Vice President of Membership Development (1993)
- National President (1988-1990)
- National Treasurer/Secretary (1984-1988)
- web page?
Other Interesting Facts
Phi Sigma Pi presents the Steven A. DiGuiseppe Administrative Award to to the chapter(s) maintaining the highest efficiency in administrative detail.
Received the Phi Sigma Pi Distinguished Service Award.
Steven DiGuiseppe is employed with Millersville University of Pennsylvania as the Executive Director of Alumni, Special Events and Data Management. He has been employed at his alma mater since 1991. Previously he has been employed by TV Guide magazine as an assistant regional editor (1982-1991). He has received the Millersville University Alumni Association's Distinguished Service Award and has served as the grand marshal of the Millersville Community Parade (Fall 2006), amongst several other state, regional and local awards. He has been active in local politics, community service, including the Millersville Area Jaycees, Boy Scouts of America, Millersville Community Parade (parade chairman 1997-Present) and is currently the co-chair of the Millersville Borough 250th Anniversary (Millersville, PA).
Jack W. Thornton, Tau
Jeffrey L. Johnson, Sigma, Alpha Gamma
|Vice President of Membership Development|
Mark D. Pabst, Tau, Alpha Kappa
Tom B. Boeshore, Kappa
Robert A. Helm, Sigma
Office split into National Secretary and Vice President of Finance
Joseph E. McFarland, Sigma, Secretary
Robert A. Helm, Sigma, Vice President of Finance