The following is a list templates that are currently used on the wiki.
- 1 Header Templates
- 2 Floating Templates
- 3 Footer Templates
- 4 Disclaimer
- The Template:Stub is used to note that a page is a stub and requires additional content. This template should be added at the very top of a page. Anyone can add or remove a stub template to or from a page. A stub template should only be removed when a page has enough information to be considered complete.
- The Template:inuse is used to note that an individual wiki page is currently "in use" and under going significant changes. If a page has this template noted it should not be edited until this is removed to avoid creating a conflict. This template should be added at the very top of a page. Anyone can add or remove an inuse template to or from a page.
Add an Image
- The Template:Add an Image is used to note a page that has no images, where images likely exist (eg: Chapter pages).
- The Template:National Constitution is used to denote pages that list sections of the National Constitution. This template should be added at the very top of a page. Since these pages are usually locked this template should only be added by a user with admin rights or a member of the Constitution and Chapter Standards Committee.
|Note: The National Constitution provided on the Phi Sigma Pi wiki is for informational purposes only, and may not accurately represent the current National Constitution in effect when this page is viewed. The official version of the National Constitution is maintained by Phi Sigma Pi on the National Website.|
|Article I · Article II · Article III · Article IV · Article V · Article VI · Article VII · Article VIII · Article IX · Article X · Article XI · Article XII · Article XIII · Article XIV · Article XV · Article XVI · Article XVII · Article XVIII · Article XIX · Article XX · Article XXI · Article XXII · Article XXIII · Article XXIV · Article XXV|
National Constitution Updates
- The Template:NC Updates is used to denote when a page that list sections of the National Constitution is being updated. This template should be added at the very top of a page. This template typically will only be used when the Constitution is being updated following amendments at a Grand Chapter Conference. Since these pages are usually locked this template should only be added by a user with admin rights or a member of the Constitution and Chapter Standards Committee.
National Council Proposals
- The Template:Council Proposal is used to denote pages that are official proposals of the National Council. This template should be added at the very top of a page. Since these pages are locked this template should only be added by a user with admin rights, and more specifically only the National Council member working on the proposal or an admin who needs to fix formatting issues on the page and not the content of the proposal.
- The Template:Infobox is used on member biography pages. This template should be added at the top of a page, but are secondary to any header templates. This template can be added by anyone.
In the News
- The Template:In the News is part of the homepage of this wiki. This template is not used elsewhere on the site.
PASSION FOR HELPING OTHERS ON DISPLAY DURING AUTISM AWARENESS WEEK (IUP.edu - April 14, 2016)
Machete’s (Η) passion for the Autism Awareness Week project is so deep that he’s also working to make sure it lives on after he graduates this spring. He’s working with a close friend and brother in his honor fraternity, Oktober Appleby, and he plans to hand over the project’s reins to her after the conclusion of this year’s event.
Viewpoint: How I turned my college experience around (college.USAToday.com - January 13, 2016)
I went on a trip to Chicago with a student organization, which was hard after a semester of feeling rejected. But on that trip, I ended up making new friends. I also joined Phi Sigma Pi, a gender-inclusive honors fraternity. The process took me out of my comfort zone, but it also introduced me to some of my best friends. Arielle Hines (ΓΜ)
Phi Sigma Pi wins 3 awards at convention (ThePenn.org - August 28, 2015)
At the annual National Convention for Phi Sigma Pi, Indiana University of Pennsylvania’s Eta chapter of the National Honor Fraternity won three awards: Best in Western Pennsylvania Region, The C. H. McClure Single Service Award and the Sanders P. McComsey Most Improved Old Chapter Award. “To be recognized on a national scale for all the work we’ve done in the past year felt extremely gratifying, and will only serve to motivate us to achieve even more in the next year,” Aubrey Keperling (Η) said.
Army vet conquers battle for college degrees at BGSU (ToledoBlade.com - May 10, 2015)
As commencement speaker Thomas Snitch exhorted Bowling Green State University’s new graduates Saturday not to underestimate themselves, his message surely was not lost on Tanya Schardt (ΕΒ). The Army veteran from Fremont nearly lost her life in Iraq on Halloween, 2007, when an improvised explosive device struck the armored Humvee in which she and four colleagues rode. Two were killed, two suffered minor injuries, and Ms. Schardt spent the better part of the next two years in hospitals.
A love letter to my time at a small school (trinitonian.com - May 4, 2015)
Having spent my first year participating in “social activities,” my sophomore year was spent attempting to pack my resume with decent looking credentials. I co-founded Phi Sigma Pi (ΖΤ), the National Honor Fraternity on campus. I worked as an assistant for an international lawyer downtown who didn’t know how to type on a computer. I interned for U.S. Senator John Cornyn in his San Antonio headquarters.
- The Template:Governing Documents is used on the bottom of pages containing Governing Documents. This template should be added at the bottom of a page but above the category tags. This template may be added by anyone but should be left to National Officers or wiki Admins.
|National Constitution · National Operating Policies · National Risk Management Policy · National Council Standards|
Chapter Officer Succession Box
- The Template:infobox APSuccession is used on the bottom of a member biography page and denotes successors and predecessors for particular chapter offices. This template is usually used to list chapter presidents. This template should be added at the bottom of a page but above the category tags. This template can be added by anyone and can be edited after it is added to a page.
- The Template:Infobox CouncilSuccession is used on the bottom on the bottom of a member biography page and denotes successors and predecessors for National Council offices. This template should be added at the bottom of a page but above the category tags. This template should be placed above any succession boxes for chapter offices. This template can be added by anyone.
- The Template:Years is used on the bottom of year pages. This template should be added at the bottom of a page but above the category tags. This template can be added by anyone.
|1892 • 1893 • 1894 • 1914 • 1915 • 1916 • 1917 • 1918 • 1919 • 1920 • 1921 • 1922 • 1923 • 1924 • 1925 • 1926 • 1927 • 1928 • 1929 • 1930 • 1931 • 1932 • 1933 • 1934 • 1935 • 1936 • 1937 • 1938 • 1939 • 1940 • 1941 • 1942 • 1943 • 1944 • 1945 • 1946 • 1947 • 1948 • 1949 • 1950 • 1951 • 1952 • 1953 • 1954 • 1955 • 1956 • 1957 • 1958 • 1959 • 1960 • 1961 • 1962 • 1963 • 1964 • 1965 • 1966 • 1967 • 1968 • 1969 • 1970 • 1971 • 1972 • 1973 • 1974 • 1975 • 1976 • 1977 • 1978 • 1979 • 1980 • 1981 • 1982 • 1983 • 1984 • 1985 • 1986 • 1987 • 1988 • 1989 • 1990 • 1991 • 1992 • 1993 • 1994 • 1995 • 1996 • 1997 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018 • 2019|
- The Template:Regions is used on the bottom of region pages. This template should be added at the bottom of a page but above the category tags. This template can be added by anyone.
- The Template:DA is an example of a Chapter specific footer you can include on the bottom of any page relating to Delta Alpha Chapter. This template should be added at the bottom of a page but above the Collegiate Chapters box and category tags. The content in this box is set in the template and can't be edited on a page it is added too. It can only be edited on the template page itself. This template should be copied and added to a new template for each Chapter.
|Delta Alpha Chapter|
|Founded October 18, 1998 • Rochester Institute of Technology|
|Presidents||Jonah Goodman • Eric Marderness • Ken VanderVeer • Rebecca Alperstein • Joe Abbate • Christopher Mabry • Josh Baker • Nick Potkalesky • Nikhil Nampalli • Andrew Tsai • Stephen Sarnelle • Laura Carbonneau • Lisa Kratzer • Nicole Martin • Biruk Kifle • Kris Yee • Matthew Kennedy • Alex Besen * Elizabeth Pattie * Emily Wood + Mikeena Dowen * Matt Roca * Joe Talbot * Ryan Murphy • Brian Christian|
|History||List of Delta Alpha Chapter Initiate Classes • List of Delta Alpha Family Lines|
|Chapter Service Keys||Donna Thibault • Dan Lerner • Liz Hassett • Jen Dashnau • Eric Marderness • Bob Orefice • Ken VanderVeer • Joe Abbate • Eric Majewicz • Nikhil Nampalli • Alex Besen • Elizabeth Pattie * Carter Blalack * Michael Desimone * Christina Eker|
|National Council Members||Jonah Goodman|
- The Template:Collegiate Chapters is used on the bottom of Collegiate Chapter pages. This template should be added at the bottom of a page but above the category tags. This template can be added by anyone.
- The Template:Alumni Organizations is used on the bottom of Alumni Chapter and Alumni Associations pages. This template should be added at the bottom of a page but above the category tags. This template can be added by anyone.
- The Template:National Awards is used on the bottom of each nation award page. This template can be added by anyone.
- The Template:disclaimer is used on the bottom of pages where a disclaimer is necessary. This is usually used on resource guide pages. This template should be placed last on any page. This template should only be added by users with admin rights.
All content submitted to the Phi Sigma Pi Wiki-based Resource Guides is considered the shared property of Phi Sigma Pi and its members. Please do not submit content unless you are comfortable that it may be edited, amended, altered or removed by other contributors. Malevolent destruction of content and/or posting of blatantly inappropriate content may be considered conduct unbecoming a brother.
Content that is likely to be considered unacceptable and inappropriate includes, but is not limited to: content relating to illegal activities of any kind, or activities prohibited by Phi Sigma Pi or University Rules or Regulations, references to (legal or illegal) use of alcohol or drugs, sexually explicit material or references and/or content describing or promoting hazing, discrimination, or harassment of any kind.
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by Phi Sigma Pi of the linked web sites, or the information contained therein. Phi Sigma Pi does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Any external hyperlinks should conform to the rules as outlined in Editing FAQs otherwise they may be removed. Inappropriate adding of external hyperlinks may be considered conduct unbecoming a brother.
All content in the Resource Guides should be considered as advice only, and no content or advice should be followed if in conflict with the Phi Sigma Pi National Constitution, University Regulations, or state, local, or federal law.