Fiona Stevenson Hawkins
University of Central Missouri
|Date Inducted||Fall 2011|
|Birthdate||April 7th, 1993|
Early Fraternity Life and Career
Fiona Stevenson started at the University of Central Missouri in the Fall of 2011. Because of acquiring college credit through the University of Missouri- Kansas City while in high school, she was able to join Phi Sigma Pi right away in the Fall of 2011. She joined Phi Sigma Pi because she wanted to broaden her horizons, make friends, and had similar values to the fraternity. She was an initiate of the Psi class and was inducted on November 13, 2012.
Collegiate Years at Alpha Chapter
In the Spring of 2012, Fiona was elected as Initiate Adviser for the 2012-2013 academic year. Over the course of that year, the chapter inducted 30 initiates Fiona also served as the Alpha Chapter Alternate at Phi Sigma Pi's National Convention 2012 in Orlando, Florida. After serving as Initiate Adviser, Fiona then served as the Alpha Chapter Regional Delegate from 2013-2014, assisting in planning the Great Plains Regional Conference in Norman, OK, that year. While serving as regional delegate in the spring, Fiona also served as the Chapter's Fundraising Chair, collaborating with a committee of eight Brothers to plan six events. The last year of her undergraduate career, Fiona served as Alpha Chapter president from 2014-2015.
Alumni Years to Present Day
After graduating from the University of Central Missouri in May of 2015 and marrying longtime boyfriend Kelly Hawkins in June of 2015, Fiona was at a loss as to what to do career-wise and within Phi Sigma Pi. After taking the summer off, Fiona decided to apply to be a regional conference volunteer for the 2015-16 school year. She was paired with the Dominion region and helped to execute their conference that year at Virginia Commonwealth University. Assisting with that conference rekindled her love of Phi Sigma Pi and afterwards, she signed up to attend National Convention in Kansas City that year. She currently lives in the Kansas City area and is working to start an alumni chapter in the area.
- Grand Chapter & National Convention, 2012
- Certified Local Leadership in Action Facilitator, 2012
- Grand Chapter & National Convention, 2013
- Grand Chapter & National Convention, 2014
- Leadership in Action Certified, 2014
- National Development Committee, 2012-2015.
- Awards, Scholarship, & Emblem Committee 2014.
- Leadership Advancement Society, 2015-2016
- National Convention 2016
- Regional Conference Advisor 2015-2016
Bigs and Littles
Fiona's Big Brother is Josie Zanti.
Fiona has 1 Little Brother:
- Jessica Way, Alumna
- Fiona is a huge Pokemon fan and has caught them all.
- Fiona and her husband, Kelly, had been dating since high school before they got married in 2015.
- Fiona is an avid coffee drinker.