Natalie Chambers is an Collegiate Member of Beta Eta Chapter at Lock Haven University.
Early Fraternity Life and Career
Natalie initiated in Spring 2011 with the Alpha Mu class. She won the Initiate Fellowship Award which is a great honor as an initiate. Thus after she ran and won for Fundraising Chair raising over $1000 for Beta Eta Chapter. For Spring 2012 Natalie was Fundraising Chair again she raised over $1000 for her chapter with the help of the brothers. She liked to make sure her committee put the "fun" in fundraising.
For Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 Natalie was elected for the executive position of Historian. Her goals include digitalizing the history, using the wiki page and website more, and to bring the chapter together as a whole through the making of family trees for each family. Natalie is excited for this year and to continue the knowledge exam for the third semester in a row.
Collegiate Years at Sample Chapter
- Spring 2012: Historian
- Fall 2012: Historian
- Spring 2012: Fundraising
- Fall 2011: Fundraising
Alumni Years to Present
Bigs and Littles
Natalie's Awesome Big Brother is Tiffany Ulmer, and is a member of the Wookie family. The Best family.
Natalie has one little, Brooke Russell.
Other Interesting Facts
- Secretary of Environmental Club and Active Member of the Fine Arts Society
- Best friend is fellow brother Anna Zdancewicz
- Hometown is Hummelstown PA, the small town next to Hershey (Like the Chocolate Bar)
- Has a fear of clowns, heights, the dark, and ghosts.
- Possible Occupations: Stand-Up Comedian or Starving Artist
- Is most well known for her sarcastic comments, witty commentary, and putting the "fun" in fundraising.
- Has a stuffed bear named Pookie that has sailed on the high seas.
- Does Karate in the Garage
- Likes: Long walks on the beach, Lazy Sunday Mornings, Thunderstorms, and Reading
- Dislikes: Waiting in lines, Animal Cruelty, the movie Fried Green Tomatoes, and Pollution.
- I just want to meet that special someone who can make me laugh, is smart, looks like George Clooney, and treats me like a princess.