|Date Inducted||November 13, 2013|
|Roll Number||BK 729|
|Awards||Spirit of Phi Sigma Pi|
Early Fraternity Life and Career
After noticing a poster in her freshman residence hall, Elisabeth considered rushing Phi Sigma Pi but did not get the courage to do so until the fall of her sophomore year (thanks to the support and persuasion from friends in Tiger Band).
Collegiate Years with Beta Kappa
- Summer 2014: Alternate at 2014 National Convention in Atlanta, Georgia
- 2014-2015: Historian
- 2014-2015: Alumni Liaison
- Summer 2015: Delegate at 2015 National Convention in Washington, DC (Arlington, VA)
After attending National Convention in Atlanta, Elisabeth was inspired to do more and be better both in her Chapter and in her life in general. Elisabeth is responsible for Beta Kappa's raise in minimum GPA requirements set to take place in fall 2015. She also drafted a potential amendment to the National Constitution, set to be debated and amended at Grand Chapter 2015. In her work as Historian, Elisabeth transferred Beta Kappa family tree information to the wiki and made some much-needed changes to the birthday celebration system. As Alumni Liaison, Elisabeth planned the Homecoming Event of 2014 and hopes to start a Beta Kappa tradition of planning events to bring alumni back to Clemson. She also enjoys talking with alumni about events of the past, looking at pictures of huge hair and weird wardrobe choices, and trying to imagine a Chapter with fewer than 50 Brothers.
Alumni Years to Present
She is currently an elementary school teacher in South Carolina.
- Spring 2014 - attended Mid South Region Conference at Clemson University; it was at this convention that Elisabeth was probably adopted by members of the Epsilon Chi Chapter.
- 2014-2015: served on National Development Committee and Awards Scholarship & Emblem Committee
- Spring 2015 - attended Mid South Region Conference at University of West Georgia
Bigs and Littles
Elisabeth Noil's Big Brother is Aubrey Toadvine. She has 3 Little Brothers:
- web page?
Other Interesting Facts
Feel free to add headings and sub-headings as you see fit. We want to know everything about you that you want to tell us.