Early Fraternity Life and Career
In her own words:
"I joined Phi Sigma Pi as a way to get involved on campus. I wanted something that would fun to be a part of and something that would look good on a resume. I rushed with the social sororities and I didn’t feel like I fit in. When I rushed Phi Sigma Pi I liked the diversity of the people I was rushing with. (I hung out with the Brother of Awesome, Alison Cox, when I was an initiate she was cool then too) I also liked that Phi Sigma Pi was active and I wasn’t paying to be in an honors fraternity that didn’t do anything."
Collegiate Years at Epsilon Xi Chapter
- Recruitment Adviser (Fall '09 - Spring '10)
- Rush (Fall '09 - Spring '10)
- Bristol Motor Speedway, Moonlight Madness (Spring 2010)
Bigs and Littles
Jessica's Big Brother is Megan Singleton, who is Alumni.
Jessica can be reached via email at: email@example.com
Other Interesting Facts
- She loves horseback riding.
- Jessica loves the outdoors and is very adventurous.
- She's also going to live in Moab Utah for the summer (2010)
- Jessica is 'Fraternal' Twins with The Brother of Awesome, Alison Cox!!