East Tennessee State University
|Alumni Chapter/Assoc||Epsilon Xi|
|Birthdate||October 13, 1986|
Early Fraternity Life and Career
Before Megan joined the fraternity, she had spent 3 years of college not meeting a lot of people different than her. She decided to join the fraternity to share who she was and learn about people that she actually ended up cherishing. It was a great experience, and Megan would recommend the fraternity to anyone that’s not afraid of getting out of the box.
Collegiate Years at Epsilon Xi Chapter
- Treasurer Spring 2009
- Pancake Breakfast at Texas Roadhouse (Fall 2008)
Alumni Years 2009 to Present
Megan is currently working as a Financial Counselor at 21st Mortgage in Knoxville, TN. She plans on leaving there after a year of employment and backpacking in Europe for the summer. When she comes back she'll be starting back to school in Fall for a MBA. (Stay in school as long as you can!)
- Mid South Region Conference: Clemson ΒΚ (2009)
Bigs and Littles
Megan was a charter member so she didn't have a Big but..
Megan has 2 Little Brothers:
- Alison Cox ΕΞ 24: Active, Brother of Awesome
- Jessica Fain ΕΞ : Active, Secretary (Spring 2010 - Fall 2011)
Megan can be reached via email at: email@example.com
Other Interesting Facts
- Megan is a Christian.
- Is madly in love with Jarrod Reeves.
- She loves to travel - Megan's lived in crazy places like Russia and California and she hopes to add to that list soon.