Kaitlyn (Ceuninck) Waite graduated in May of 2012 with a BS in Health Sciences from the University of Central Florida (UCF). During her time at UCF, Kaitlyn was part of the Gamma Chi Chapter of Phi Sigma Pi. Kaitlyn is currently the Programming Coordinator on National Staff.
Early Fraternity Life
Kaitlyn began classes at UCF in Fall of 2008. In the spring of 2009, she rushed and was part of the Chi Class of Gamma Chi. During Kaitlyn's time with Gamma Chi, she held a variety of positions and participated in many local, regional, and national events.
- Fall 2009 - Alumni Co-Chair
- Spring 2010 - Scholarship Co-Chair
- Fall 2010 to Spring 2011 - Historian
- Fall 2011 to Spring 2012 - Recruitment Advisor
Regional and National Events
- Southeast Region Conference - February of 2011
- Southeast Region Conference - February of 2012
- 2011 National Convention - August of 2011
- 2012 Alternative Break Project - May of 2012 (Newark)
After graduating from UCF in May of 2012, Kaitlyn became a Region Consultant with Chapters in the Southeast Region, West Region, Great Plains Region, and Pacific Coast Region. Kaitlyn was a Region Consultant from July of 2012 to June of 2013. Kaitlyn is currently the Programming Coordinator.
- Great Plains Region Conference - February of 2013
- Southeast Region Conference - February of 2013
- West Region Conference - March of 2013
- Pacific Coast Region Conference - April of 2013
- 2012 National Convention - August of 2012
- 2013 Alternative Break Project - May of 2013
- 2013 National Convention - August of 2013
- 2014 National Convention - August of 2014