Penn State Alumni Chapter
Penn State Alumni Chapter was the first Alumni Chapter, located on the Penn State campus.
"In the summer of 1937, twenty-seven members of Phi Sigma Pi were doing graduate work at Pennsylvania State College and organized the first, though unofficial, alumni chapter of the fraternity. In response to this demand, a constitutional amendment adopted at the 1941 Atlantic City Convention allowed for the official creation of alumni chapters."1
1 The Scholar's Province, Twelfth Edition, p. 18